A. Terms and Conditions : Air Ticket Booking
If the Airline Terms and Conditions are not shown at “airline rules and restrictions”, the terms and conditions of the air ticket would be Non-Endorsable, Non-Reroutable, and Non-Refundable.
All E-ticket will be sent to your email address within 48 hours after the booking is confirmed and paid.
If you could not find the receipt or e-ticket in your email inbox, please kindly check the SPAM box or junk mail box.
Any Tours Service Fee BESIDES Airline Penalty and Charges as follows
1. After issuing Air ticket, Re-routing or re-issuing service fee of air tickets is HK$ 450 per ticket (if permitted by fare conditions).
2. Revalidation fee of Air tickets is HK$ 450 per ticket (if permitted by fare conditions).
3. Processing and handling of ticket refunds is HK$ 675 per ticket (if permitted by fare conditions).
4. Name change is Not permitted.
5. The service fee of other-ticketing-related services is HK$ 450 per ticket
6. Client(s) must make sure all information are input correctly. Otherwise, wrong information will be shown on your travel booking(s) (such as E-Ticket and Hotel Voucher, etc) . Any Tours is not responsible (both legally and financially) for any kind of consequences due to wrong information input by client(s).
7. Client(s) must double-check the updated flight time at least 48 hours before flight departure time through concerned airline website. Client(s) have to make sure there are enough time for connecting flight/ transportation/ cruise should there be any prepone or postpone of flight time. Any Tours is not responsible (both legally and financially) for any kind of consequences due to flight time changes by Airline.
8. Any Tours reserves the right to cancel or change the flight ticket within 48 hours after receiving this receipt. Friendly Reminder: Passengers are reminded to reserve sufficient time to complete the check-in procedures and arrive at the Airline check-in counter at least 90 minutes before the flight departure time.
9. Your Starr Travelead Travel Insurance Policy will be sent directly by Starr International Insurance (Asia) Limited through email if you have purchased.
10. All Travel Insurance is non-refundable.
B. Terms and Conditions : Hotel Booking
1. You will receive your hotel confirmation at your email after you book and pay.
2. All hotel booking cancellation charges and policies are shown at your Itinerary of the booking page (Or guest detail filling page) and your hotel voucher (or hotel confirmation)
3. If you could not find the hotel confirmation in your email inbox, please kindly check the SPAM box or junk mail box.
4. If there is any amendment, please call us to amend. There might be amendment charges. Our office number is (852) 2724 1212 or Email: [email protected]
5. If there is any cancellation, you can go to Any Tours confirmation email and click the confirmation booking link. You can cancel your booking through your hotel confirmation page.
6. Client(s) must make sure all information are input correctly. Otherwise, wrong information will be shown on your travel booking(s) (such as Hotel Voucher or confirmation, etc) . Any Tours is not responsible (both legally and financially) for any kind of consequences due to wrong information input by client(s).
7. Normal check in time for most of the hotels are around 3-4pm.
8. Any Tours reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any disputes of the above terms and conditions.
C. Terms and Conditions : General
The information contained in this website has been prepared specifically for purpose of providing travel information to the travelers. In the preparation of this website, Any Tours Enterprises Limited endeavours to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed travel information. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information and in software may occur. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Any Tours Enterprises Limited disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors that may be contained in this website. Any Tours Enterprises Limited also does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, time liness or fitness for purpose of the information contained in this website. If you are in doubt about the contents, have questions about the information provided here, notice errors or omissions, or believe that the information provided in this website can be presented in a distinct way, please send your comments and/or suggestions to [email protected] .
– ONLINE BOOKING
We reserve the right to change prices offered on our web site at any time but this will not affect the price of any bookings that have already been confirmed. The prices on the web site are shown in the currency selected and displayed with rates of exchange calculated for your reference only. Prices may therefore differ on a daily basis to reflect any movement in exchange rate levels. When a booking is made the exchange rate will be fixed at the time the booking is created and will apply to any amendments or cancellations to items within the booking or to any items subsequently added.
2. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product information posted on our web site is based on information collected from the suppliers worldwide. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of our web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this web site is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we, as booking agent, cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by its suppliers.
3. BOOKINGS, PAYMENTS AND CONFIRMATIONS
4. CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
Cancellations and amendments to confirmed bookings are subject to the following conditions:
Cancellations notified directly to the accommodation would not be effective. Requests for cancellations and amendments must be made on the Any Tours website or to the relevant Any Tours customer service center.
Charges for cancellations or amendments are calculated based on the date of check-in, at 12 noon GMT (British time), or start time of service (GMT), in relation to the notice period given by you to cancel or amend the booking.
All Reference to ‘days’ means normal working days (Mon-Fri) excluding weekends and national holidays whether in the country of origin or destination.
Any Tours will make a refund for those bookings which have been paid for in full provided those bookings are eligible for refund in accordance with the amendments and cancellation rules specified
For those bookings originally paid for by credit card via this website, any refund will automatically process to the original credit card account that paid for the booking and no other methods of refund payment will be possible. Refunds will be credited to the credit card. Waiting period of the refund will be depending on Any Tours suppliers how quick they refund to Any Tours (Usually its around 2 to 6 months).
Bookings not settled by credit card will be refunded using the same method as the original payment.
While Any Tours is responsible for its own bank and credit card charges, it does not accept any liability for any other incidental charges you may incur.
Any complaint regarding the supply of a service should be brought to the attention of the accommodation or service provider as early as possible during your customer’s stay in order for the complaint to be dealt with quickly. However, if not resolved to your satisfaction it should be notified to us in writing by email within 1 month of the date of the supply of the service. Any complaint received after 1 month of the date of supply of the service will not be investigated.
7. LIABILITIES AND GENERAL
1) Although we take reasonable care to ensure that published descriptions are correct we do not own or operate hotels or other accommodation or travel services. We accept no liability for errors or omissions in the description of accommodation or other travel services on the website. We reserve the right to change your accommodation booking to one of at least comparable standard and to notify you of such change as soon as possible after it occurs. No compensation is payable for such changes. In extreme circumstances we may be forced to cancel your booking in which case you will be notified of such change as soon as possible and a full and prompt refund will be made.
2) In no circumstances shall we be liable for any consequential and indirect loss or damage. Our liability shall be limited to the amount paid to us for any booking. The foregoing shall not limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
3) We endeavour to ensure that any discount vouchers are redeemable, however we allow our supplier partners to change the terms of these vouchers or withdraw them without notice at any time. This rarely happens and whilst the discount should be available it cannot be guaranteed.
4) We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance, which is beyond our reasonable control. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, flood, epidemic, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the hotel, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
5) We reserve the right to change these bookings terms from time to time.
6) The booking confirmation and these terms represent our entire agreement and as a result you have not entered into a contract with us on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
7) If any of our booking terms shall be illegal or unenforceable such term shall not form part of the booking terms but the validity and enforceability of the other booking terms shall not be affected.
8) The laws of Hong Kong SAR shall apply to these terms and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong SAR courts.
9) In the event of any conflict between the English and translated versions of any and all documents and text on our site, the English version will prevail.
Terms and Conditions : B. HOTEL
1. ROOM TYPE INFORMATION
There are certain types of rooms that are unique in selected destinations as stated here. This list is not necessarily exhaustive.
German Twin rooms (sometimes also known as German Double rooms) will consist of two separate single beds attached side by side and are more similar to a Double room. Some hotels, especially in Scandinavia, may provide Twin rooms consisting of one Single bed and one Sofa bed, or Triple rooms with two single beds or double beds with one sofa bed.
In North America Double or Twin rooms may contain one bed. Customers may request separate beds when reserving however separate beds are not guaranteed. Triple and Quad rooms usually contain two double beds.
For hotels in Australia, North America and Asia the child will normally use existing bedding. Rollaway beds may be available for an additional charge.
Breakfast is not included for a child under 2 years of age when staying free of charge.
Services included in the rates are detailed on the web site and on the booking confirmation. Personal expenses such as porter services, drinks from the mini bar, meals at restaurants, tips, dry cleaning, laundry, telephone calls are not included in the prices and shall be paid directly to hotels or suppliers by the customers.
2. OTHER ACCOMMODATION INFORMATION
For a description of types of apartments and villas please refer to the relevant search page on the web site. The following points should be noted regarding apartment/villa accommodation:
The members of the party are responsible for any damage caused by the party.
The party must comply with any rules and regulations set by the accommodation provider.
The party is responsible for payment of any charges made, in applicable properties, for use of facilities such as electricity, gas, water, telephone, linen and security, and for any other fees levied by the accommodation provider for the use of amenities.
The total number of people (including infants and children) must not exceed the maximum occupancy shown on the website or on our voucher confirmation, otherwise access to the accommodation may be refused or additional amounts charged on arrival.
A deposit may be payable on arrival, which will normally be applied on a credit card, in order to cover any supplementary charges incurred.
The website may contain a plan of the layout of the accommodation. If so, this is based on specifications provided to us by the accommodation providers. The plan will only be a general representation of the accommodation. Actual unit size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary from those shown on the plan.
3. STAR RATINGS
Star ratings are used to symbolise the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body. Descriptions on the web site are a generalisation of all hotels on a worldwide basis and shall be referred to for information purposes only. We cannot guarantee or warrant any kind of services or level of quality offered by hotels. Some countries do not use star ratings for official categorisation of hotels.
Where this information is available, apartments and villas are graded according to the general standard of the accommodation. However, this grading is not always carried out by an official body, and is not equivalent to standard star ratings and used for hotels. Grading (where available) should be regarded as a general guide only. The grading shown are for information purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by Any Tours.
In visits to our website, we collect no personal data from any customer for only browsing, except updating the statistics on the number of visitors. Throughout the website, only the necessary information for applications / enquiry will be collected, and the customers will be informed of the purposes and uses, retention period, possible transfer and disclosure and the right of access to and correction of the collected information on the respective screens. We will not collect any information from customers without notice.
For the purpose of registration and administration of the Company’s travels products and services, you may be requested to provide personal data such as the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
1.) Your name;
2.) Correspondence address, or billing address;
3.) Account details, including account numbers, or user accounts;
4.) Payment details, including credit card information;
5.) Contact details, including contact name and telephone number or email address; or
6.) Information for the verification of identity, including identification type and identification number.
Once we obtain customer’s personal information, only the authorized staff will be permitted to access to that information, and it will not be revealed to any external organizations without customer’s agreement unless it is required to do so by law. From time to time, we may send promotional materials regarding our products to customers according to the collected information. We will stop sending the materials to customers when they show us their preferences by writing or talking to us.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that our customer privacy is properly respected and protected. For details, please refer to the Circular to Customers relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Should you have any questions, please contact to our Officer. (Tel: 2724 1212, Fax: 2739 6121)